STILL I BELIEVE YOU! - Lunar Graze Lunar Graze: STILL I BELIEVE YOU!
Breaking
Loading...

National

History

STILL I BELIEVE YOU!

The innocence of animals is like the innocence of a child as all animals are born with innocence and love. Whereas, human nature is cunning as there is a concept of survival of fittest.

June 07, 2020

/ by pyro gyro

The innocence of animals is like the innocence of a child as all animals are born with innocence and love. Whereas, human nature is cunning as there is a concept of survival of fittest.      

In this year 2020, we have seen so many tragedies but this one is above all. It does not kill any humans but it kills the trust of humans. “There is no better feeling than the movement of life inside of you.” I am an elephant with a baby in worm from Palakkad, Kerala, India. Today I am going to tell you an incident that changed my perception of trust in human beings. Read my story and tell me either I am right or wrong?

I was looking for food in a village name Palakkad, when I entered the village I was unaware of the situation that is going to happened next. Some heartless group of people placed a cracker in the pineapple and throws it towards me. I was so happy and thankful that I got some food to eat not for me but for my baby that is in my worm. But I was not expecting that from those heartless humans. It was fun for those heartless people but not for me. I took it and ate and suddenly cracker blast in my mouth. The world is going up and down for both of us. I ran towards the river to save the life of my baby. I was aware that I was going to die but I kept my trunk under the water to save the life of my baby, but unfortunately, we both lost our life due to the firecracker blast. I loved my baby a lot but GOD loved my baby more. That day we did not lose just our lives but we lost our trust in humans.

Can you tell me what our fault was?    



No comments

Post a Comment

Don't Miss
LunarGaze © all rights reserved
made with by templateszoo