Usman was my Friend, he wanted to marry me, Actress Uzma Khan - Lunar Graze Lunar Graze: Usman was my Friend, he wanted to marry me, Actress Uzma Khan
Breaking
Loading...

National

History

Usman was my Friend, he wanted to marry me, Actress Uzma Khan

Leading actress and model Uzma Khan while talking to a press conference with the legal team in Lahore said that if there was a program to make money,

Usman Malik wanted to marry me' claims Uzma Khan
Lahore: Leading actress and model Uzma Khan while talking to a press conference with the legal team in Lahore said that if there was a program to make money, it would not have been in front of the people. Usman's wife never gave me any warning. I had a friendship with Usman and he Wanted to marry me

Uzma Khan's lawyer Mian Ashfaq said that Usman Malik had refused to marry Uzma, Usman Malik has been in relation with Uzma for two years, everything is a lie, Malik Usman has nothing to do with this house, Amna Usman has described this house as Usman Malik in her video. A case was registered in Defense Police Station last night


A case has been registered in the Lahore Defense Police Station after the video of the torture of Pakistani actress Uzma Khan went viral on social media, but the details given in it raise an important question. Why later?


No comments

Post a Comment

Don't Miss
LunarGaze © all rights reserved
made with by templateszoo