Why Samsa Cavus Quit Kurlus Osman? - Lunar Graze Lunar Graze: Why Samsa Cavus Quit Kurlus Osman?
Breaking
Loading...

National

History

Why Samsa Cavus Quit Kurlus Osman?

Kurlus osman Episode 17, Kurlus osman episode 18 Trailer, Why Samsa Cavus Left Kurlus Osman

Assalam-o-Alaikum! Today I'm going to discuss one of the most important, war-loving, the brave character of Kurlus Osman "Samsa Cavus". There is news that he is quitting this series due to some personal issues. He didn't mention that which series he is going to quit, but in a recent post on Instagram, he stated that he is quitting due to personal reason. In the post, he shares one of his pictures in which he is portraying” Samsa Bey" Character. It is probable that he is quitting Kurulus Osman. We dig further into this matter, but till now we are not sure that either someone else is going to play the role of Samsa Bey or they are going to kill Samsa Bey's character in Kurlus Osman. 

Ismail Hakki Ürün is portraying the role of Samsa Bey in Kurulus Osman and his Instagram post in which he breaks this news is below

"My dear brothers and sisters. As in every job, I’ve come to the end of the time allotted to me in this series. I had to leave last week according to some issues. I cannot say in words how much I am grateful for your favor and compliment to me during the broadcast. May Allah(SWT) be pleased with all of you. With the hope and dua to meet in beautiful TV series, movies or projects in future, stay healthy ️🤲🏽👋🏾 Thank you.. (Covid19 is not the reason I left, by the way, don’t buy it even if you hear 😎) "

No comments

Post a Comment

Don't Miss
LunarGaze © all rights reserved
made with by templateszoo